Here you will find author affiliations, references, and a link to the video overview of my poster.
1Department of Integrative Biology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
2Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior Program, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
3U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Pacific Southwest Region, Sacramento, CA, USA
4Wild Energy Initiative, John Muir Institute of the Environment, University of California, Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA
*Current address: U.S. Geological Survey, New York Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, Department of Natural Resources and the Environment, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853, USA
1. Prăvălie R, Patriche C, Bandoc G. Spatial assessment of solar energy potential at global scale. A geographical approach. J Clean Prod. 2019;209:692–721.
2. Hernandez RR, Easter SB, Murphy-Mariscal ML, Maestre FT, Tavassoli M, Allen EB, et al. Environmental impacts of utility-scale solar energy. Renew Sustain Energy Rev. 2014 Jan 1;29(C):766–79.
3. Stoms DM, Dashiell SL, Davis FW. Siting solar energy development to minimize biological impacts. Renew Energ. 2013 Sep 1;57(C):289–98.
4. Grodsky SM, Hernandez RR. Reduced ecosystem services of desert plants from ground-mounted solar energy development. Nat Sustain. 2020;3(12):1036–43.
5. Ali OA, O’Rourke SM, Amish SJ, Meek MH, Luikart G, Jeffres C, et al. RAD Capture (Rapture): Flexible and Efficient Sequence-Based Genotyping. Genetics. 2016 Feb;202(2):389–400.